Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Origami Creations - All about Dogs Part 5

Just realized that I couldn't catch up writing about the dogs which I have folded the last few weeks.  So let me try to put more dogs on this post.

 First one is from a diagram by Ko Chun Kin on his Yorkshire Terrier found here.  It was a bit difficult and confusing that it turned out to be a fat chihuahua.

My Fat Chihuahua

Next is the simple dog by my ori-pal and Ori-expert origamist Barth Dunkan.  Go check out his flickr account here and you'll be astounded by the wealth of his creations. 

From an Ori-pal Barth Dunkan (Magic Fingaz)
 
Lovely bulldog by the famous origamist Quentin Trollip.  I enjoyed the model's body and facial shaping.  His flickr account is here.

Cool Bulldog
 
Another simple sitting dog by Ryo Aoki.

Simple Sitting Dog
A standing dog by Paul Frasco which I folded from the youtube video here.

Standing dog with my fave drink
My teacup chow-chow puppy by Yasuhiro Sano (never knew the creator till now as I folded this from an old japanese book a long while back).

Fitting in just right
Hope you've enjoyed this post.  More doggy folds coming soon ...

- 0 -

No comments:

Post a Comment


Get Flower Effect