Friday, September 19, 2014

Origami Creations - Growling Tyrannosaurus (T-Rex)

Saw an interesting video by the famous Hong Kong origamist Kade Chan on his T-Rex model.  I couldn't help myself to try making it sans the MC, wet folding and the special tissue foil paper.  I would really love to learn how to use those things to make my foldings alive though ... in due time.

Here is my rendition of this cool model.


Cool T-Rex with my prehistoric background
It's an interesting fold and I dare you try it.  There are 3 parts of the video and below is part 1.  The rest you should be able to easily search it.



Did the more famous dragon by Kade long before - Click here.  You should be able to find the tutorial for this model in youtube.  It's a highly recommended piece.

Have a great weekend!

- 0 -

No comments:

Post a Comment


Get Flower Effect