Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Origami Designs - Cute Baby Chibi Penguins

I saw an invitation to submit an origami diagram to the "La Revista Latinoamericana de Origami - 4 Esquinas" group for their upcoming book compilation titled "Plegar el Mundo" (Fold the World).

This could be another fun opportunity so I decided to revisit an old design of mine and see if I can improve it.  This was my neo penguin which I have blogged here. 

... and now giving birth to my baby chibi version :-)

Facial features and shaping updated

Looking cool among their chibi peers

So adorable <3
I haven't heard from them yet but I am hoping that my submission made it to the book.

Have a nice day!

- - - 0 - - - 

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks for continually supporting my work Irene. Hope you are fine and doing great!

      Delete


Get Flower Effect