Monday, August 10, 2015

Origami Creations - Christ the King

I rummage through my papers and found an old origami diagram of Jesus Christ - the King of the Jews.  This was from an old book I found in the HK Central Library and was quite impressed with the simplicity of the model.

I remember not having any humans in my folds.  This would be a great opportunity to make one.

Christ on an invisible Cross 
The proportion is not perfect but the resemblance is stunningly beautiful.  I took it a step further by embedding the model on a cloth to represent the "shroud" covering His lifeless body.  

I was born a Catholic, raised a Catholic and continually seeks strength, wisdom and blessings from my Saviour.  

Today is a special day!  It's my birthday and I am so thankful to Him!

Ad Maiorem Dei Gloriam

- - - 0 - - -

No comments:

Post a Comment


Get Flower Effect