Friday, June 24, 2016

Origami Designs - Amazing Folds by Ori-Friends

I am so very fortunate to have talented ori-friends who are so kind and generous to render their services to test fold my design drawings before I can submit them for e-publishing.

Here are some of them:


Owl in Flight -> Blog details
Long Tailed Monkeys - > Blog Details

These two (2) test folds were done by Rui Roda from Portugal.  Quite an experienced and skilled origamist and ori-designer who has helped me a lot in correcting my diagrams by providing accurate feedback/advise.  Check his flickr account and be amazed by his folds here.


Long Tailed Monkeys
Monkey Mom and Baby - Blog here

Next two (2) test folds were made by Thomas Krapf from Germany.  He is another skilled and talented folder and quite detailed in his feedback/advice on the improvement of my diagrams.  Check out his flickr account here.

Have a great weekend!

- 0 -

No comments:

Post a Comment


Get Flower Effect