Sunday, February 2, 2014

Origami Creations - Awesome cute models of Barth Dunkan (Ecorigami Magic Fingaz)

Barth Dunkan a.k.a. Ecorigami Magic Fingaz is one of the origamist that I have encountered and e-befriended who seem to have unlimited origami energy and ideas.  Upon seeing his flickr account, I was so surprised to see so much lovely and creative works.  Click here and be mystified.

More importantly though, he is a very kind and generous person.  Aside from supporting my origami works he has surprised me by folding one of my designs as shown below:




It is an honor and a great pleasure for someone to fold your work ... and would mean even much more when done by a respected professional such as Barth.

Now, I have a great opportunity to fold my favorite Barth's models - his simple dog and little bird.  It would be a great joy to put my spin on these two (2) wonderful models.

Let me know what you think of my playful composition below:


Playing catch me if you can.

Sweet and friendly companionship


Diagrams are available for these models and they can be downloaded here:


Hope you like them and please do try folding his pieces and be impressed ...

- 0 -

No comments:

Post a Comment


Get Flower Effect