Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Simple Pleasures - The Wonderful Friendships We Keep

I have been fortunate enough to be blessed with new talented friends who share the same passion and are very generous and kind hearted.

It is with great joy to design and create art but even greater joy when it is shared and appreciated.  In origami, the penultimate happiness is when you see people folding your own creations.  Quite humbling and overwhelming feeling!    

Here are the latest folds made by friends:


Happy Baby Whales - Details here

My most favorite as it is being taught and shared by a wonderful origami teacher by the name of Hisako Tanji to kids.  The photo was for Children's Day.  A lovely and wonderful soul indeed!  She's a living angel to me!


The other model is my Wind Swept Tree.  Details here.  It is very nice to see how they individually express themselves and uniquely applied their own flair on my design.


Hadi Tahir

Barth Dunkan (a.k.a Magic Fingaz)
Rui Roda


Natalia Romanenko

My sincerest gratitude to all as it has continually inspire me to do more and pursue bringing simple pleasures for me, my family, friends and to the world!

Have a nice day!

- 0 -

More Info:

Hisako Tanji FB Page

Hadi Tahir Flick Page

Barth Dunkan Flickr Page

Rui Roda Flickr Page

Natalia Romanenko Flickr Page

No comments:

Post a Comment


Get Flower Effect