Monday, April 21, 2014

Origami Creations - Awesome Cat (貓) by Fumiaki Kawahata

I have seen a flickr posting of a friend showing the different origami Cat models that he has folded.  So many lovely pieces but one of them caught my attention.

This is the model designed by a japanese master named Fumiaki Kawahata.  The same creator of the Pegasus I folded and blogged here.

Fortunately, I have the whole Easter holiday week to relax and try this art piece.  Below is the result of my fold.

Close Up photo 

Quite impressed with its shape and structure.  The folding sequence flow was also fun and very smooth.  The only problem I had was with the shaping which could have been better if I used a better quality of paper.

Overall, I am very happy with the outcome so I took another photo of the model with my upcoming design (still under development).

Cat and Puppy

Hope you like it and have a great week!

- 0 -



No comments:

Post a Comment


Get Flower Effect