Friday, December 12, 2014

Origami Design - My Simple Sheep for CNY 2015

Finally, I got my own sheep design and submitted to the Japan Origami Academy Society (JOAS) celebration for World Origami Days (WOD).  Also, I used it for the International Origami Internet Olympiad competition  as my design task.

It will be the Chinese New Year of the Goat/Sheep next year so it is my fitting tribute to the best holiday of the year in Asia!

Simple and Sleek

Black is beautiful too!
I have prepared the diagrams for this piece and have asked some good pro ori-friends to test fold and provide feedback.  

Below are their awesome interpretation of my design.


My fave electric blue sheep 
Check out Patricia's folds in her flickr account here.


MagicFingaz with his cool variation

Check out Barth Dunkan (aka Ecorigami MagicFingaz) flickr account here.


Cool shaping and paper


Check out Rui Roda's flickr account here.

Mini-fold by awesome fast and expert folder Daniel Xu
Here  is Daniel's flickr account.

Wishing you all a lovely weekend!

- 0 -

No comments:

Post a Comment


Get Flower Effect