Friday, May 23, 2014

Origami Creations - Love of Nature and Animals

My daughters grew up watching Walt Disney movies.  They were really a great source of "attention grabbing tool" to give me some relax time.  :o)

One of their remarkable and emotional film was titled "Bambi".  Yes, it's not their favorite but quite memorable as it depicted death and destruction.  An old movie yet carries a relevant/current message.

Immediately after seeing the deer model of Fabiana Sanapanya, got me inspired to fold one and grab hold of my daughters' disney toys - Doc dwarf from Snow White and the Seven dwarfs. 


Such a lovely pair, huh?
 
Fabiana's deer model is impressive especially with its perfect size and shaping from head to toe.  While Doc is my daughters favorite, quite a smart and witty lad!

Have a great weekend and do continue to wish upon a star and make your dreams come true! 

- 0 -

No comments:

Post a Comment


Get Flower Effect