Monday, May 5, 2014

Simple Pleasures - Blessed with Friends Magic Touch

Reminds me of the saying  "when it rains, it pours!".  Meaning after a time without rain and the crops are dying, rain does come and it will really be a big and continuous one.

I wrote about the joy of seeing my new found friends making my designs just last week here.  This week, I have been blessed with more lovely pieces.



This one is from a much loved and talented artist who could be one of the people that have kick started me in this journey.  Her name is Yara Yagi and you may find more of her lovely pieces here.  Her blog is a MUST see too!

From one of the greats (I firmly believe) - Rui Roda

One more from Rui

There is a distinct interpretation of their folds and photo composition that make ones' work stand out.  Quite difficult to explain but readily felt when looking at the photo.  Here you may find more of Rui's work in flickr and be blown away!

If you are interested to fold my designs, please feel free to do so.  You may find all my diagrams and tutorials here.  Please do kindly share your creations and feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Have a great week!

- 0 -

No comments:

Post a Comment


Get Flower Effect