Monday, May 19, 2014

Origami Creations - Selfie Mask Folding Challenge

I am great fan of the famous american origamist named Jeremy Shafer eversince I saw him compete in an origami TV show in Japan.

Aside from creating unique and interesting models, he has a great and charming personality which exudes so  much energy and great fun!  You may check out and subscribe in his youtube account here.

Lately I saw one of his tutorial of Akira Yoshizawa selfie mask.  Quite an interesting topic so I decided to make me one too.  


The serious one

The Funny One

It's far from looking the legend himself but quite a delightful piece indeed.  I still need to work on my sculpting technique and great attention to facial details.

If you may be interested to make one, check out the video below:




Good luck!

- 0 -

No comments:

Post a Comment


Get Flower Effect