Thursday, January 29, 2015

Origami Creations - Birds of the same feathers

To continue my last post on Birds, here are some more folds that I made during the holidays.  They are simple birds folds but I get to learn some techniques in their design which I can use for my own.

Hummingbird by the famous british origamist Edwin Corrie is an enjoyable fold. You can read more about him here.

Simple yet sublime
It's design is simple but the proportions are quite accurate.

Cool swallow in a pink nest
Next is the swallow by my japanese origamist FB friend Ashimura Shunichi.  I did a small variation on its tail to make it appear longer.

Flying Cardinal
Last one is the Cardinal by Seth Friedman.  Another intricate fold but awesome dual color design.

Again, he has freely shared a detailed tutorial for this model which I you can find below:



Hope you've enjoyed it!

- 0 -

No comments:

Post a Comment


Get Flower Effect