Saturday, January 3, 2015

Origami Creations - Dogs and more dogs

Digging up my pile of folded works, I realized that I still have a lot of doggie folds which I haven't wrote about ...


Cute Chihuahua
This is the cool chihuahua by the famous japanese origamist Fuchimoto Muneji.  I found some video tutorials for this model here.


Adorable
Beagle, another adorable model by the famous japanese origamist Jun Maekawa.  You can find the diagram for this piece in the 20th Tanteidan Convention Book.


A favourite color change cutie 
This puppy by the HK origamist Jacky Chan is such a cutie!  You can find its diagram in the HK Origami Newsletter No. 26. 

Coolest
Last but not the least is Seth Friedmann's sheepdog.  It is so fortunate that he has shared a video tutorial for this piece.  Though a little bit difficult, the results is well worth it.




Enjoy!

- 0 -

No comments:

Post a Comment


Get Flower Effect