Thursday, October 31, 2013

Origami Creations - Multiple Mini Hydrangea Experience

As I wrote about my Hydrangea origami journey in the days that past, I came to realize that I do want to try and challenge myself and do the multiple hydrangea's - on one paper, no cutting, no gluing.

From planning to do two (2) pieces only, I ended up doing the five (5) pieces hydrangea.  On top of the challenge, I did the mini version (due to paper limitations).  And yes, with a much needed hair puller on one hand :o).

Here are the results of my artwork.  I included a Kinder white chocolate bar for you to have a good comparison of the size of my tessellations.  The kinder bar is 7.5 cm in length.


2 Flowers


4 Flowers (Right one looks nice for a photo frame)

5 Flowers (Nice curvature effect)

 Had great fun folding them most especially the part of compressing them on the initial fold.  One need to make sure that the valleys and mountains are correct or else ...

Have a great day!

- o -

More Info:

Good references when doing these folds are here:

No comments:

Post a Comment


Get Flower Effect