Saturday, October 26, 2013

World's Best and Easiest Banana Cake

What's best to eat and easy to prepare for a lazy weekend....

My banana cake special from my mom's easy recipe of goodies.  The cinnamon though is my improvisation - can't resist the lovely color and the smell it adds to every bite.

Here it is ...

Yum yummy goodness.


Oozing with simple flavors - banana and cinnamon


Here is the "How-To" video I have created for all to enjoy:





You may be interested to watch my other video on my world's best oatmeal cookies.  You can find it here:

World Best and Healthiest Oatmeal Cookies

Have a great weekend y'all!

- 0 -

More info:

Ingredients

125 grams Unsalted butter
3/4 cup sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 egg
2 ripe bananas
1 1/2 cups self-raising flour
2 teaspoon cinnamon powder
1/4 cup low fat high calcium milk

No comments:

Post a Comment


Get Flower Effect