Friday, October 18, 2013

Origami - Who wants a Bulldog?

My favorite origamist from Hongkong is Jacky Chan HF (陳漢輝) as he makes art pieces that are very simple, beautiful and more importantly, easy to make (i.e. his works are mostly ranked for intermediate level skills only).

A current design of his bulldog caught my daughters' attention and I have never stopped making them in my spare time.  

The most fun part is I was able to make and share them with a lot of kids as I volunteer at the local house of the Missionaries of Charity here.  So heartwarming to see children smile away their worries ...

Here are some of the dogs ready for adoption / distribution for the coming weekend.

Little orphan bulldogs



For those interested to make them, I am posting his tutorial video below for your enjoyment.  





Please feel free to write him a note if you have any difficulty in making the model.

Enjoy and have a nice day!

1 comment:


Get Flower Effect