Monday, March 16, 2015

Origami Creations - Dreamy Tessellation Land

I am back making one of my true love - origami tessellation.  Frankly, I do find making the grids quite boring and time consuming because it demands repetitive actions and accuracy.  Other than this, the choice of paper is also critical.  But, indeed, it is quite a rewarding effort to see your completed work.

All of these models are from Eric Gjerde's book - Origami Tessellations - Awe Inspiring Geometric Designs.  This is likened the bible of a book for this art form.

The classic 3.6.3.6 (front)
The classic 3.6.3.6 (back)

Chateau - Chinon

Tiled Hexagons
Enjoyed this pieces very much.  A friend liked my work too and suggest that I should frame them for display.  Surely that I will do!

- 0 -  

No comments:

Post a Comment


Get Flower Effect