Friday, March 20, 2015

Origami Designs - 1st Indonesian Origami Convention Book

A great honor and pleasure to have my designs posted in the 1st Indonesian Origami Convention Book 2015.  I sincerely hope that I was able to contribute to their success in my small way.  

Here below is their cool book cover and some details on my submission.

Cool cover page


Just the second set of diagrams

It is an impressive 137 page book containing 50 design diagrams which could be an interesting addition to the library of any origami enthusiast.  

If you are able to get hold of a copy, do not missed out to check and make the designs of the following indonesian origamist - Hadi Tahir, Ivan Danny, Nanang Adista, Herdy Soepono, Linda Marlina and the young and very talented Brian Tjipto Meidianto.   

Thanks to all my good friends in Origami Indonesia and I wish your group continued power and success in 2015 and onwards!

- 0 -

No comments:

Post a Comment


Get Flower Effect