Monday, December 28, 2015

Origami Creations - Simple Santa and Christmas Tree

The spirit of Christmas is still with me and the family so I have done a lot of Santa folds aside from my own creations.

Here is one of my favourite Santa designed by the famous japanese  origamist/master Kunihiko Kasahara.

Pure origami cuteness
And not to be outdone, I have paired it with my simple christmas tree from my "Christmas is a time for love - 3 in 1 model" design which I have blogged here.


Using special kami paper for tree decors :-)
I am very proud of this unique design as it is one of a kind - to have 3 different objects for one uncut sheet of paper.  The diagram is now available in my newly opened Etsy shop.

Below is a sneak preview of the model:


Have a wonderful Christmas and run-up to the New Year!

- 0 -

No comments:

Post a Comment


Get Flower Effect