Thursday, December 31, 2015

Origami Designs - Origami Publication with the British Origami Society

A glorious end for the year 2015, I successfully got a design published with the British Origami Society Magazine.  Woohoo!


This is issue no. 295 for December 2015 where you can find the ori-diagram for my "Baby Chibi Rabbits in motion".  More details on my model was blogged here.  I have learnt that this issue was the second largest of all time (the first one was issue no. 100).  


I was also able to receive a disc on my participation for the BOS Spring Convention last March 2015.  My baby mammoth and 3D Horse Head design was fortunately included on the convention book.



These will be fond mementos for a great creative year!  You may learn more about the British Origami Society by checking this link.


Thank you BOS and I wish you more success and power in the year 2016!

- 0 -

No comments:

Post a Comment


Get Flower Effect