Saturday, January 30, 2016

International Origami Winter Gift Exchange 2015

I participated again in the last Origami Winter Gift Exchange and I am very proud to display what I have received from Mr. Lawrence Zhang from the US.

Modular in different sizes and colors
Wonderful modulars including my favourite simple Greek Soccer Ball .  It's quite easy to make but brings a classic and elegant vibe.  I made lots of these units for decoration and did a short video too for family and friends.


For my part, I sent out my package to New York and was fortunately received on Christmas Day.  The pack includes an Adult Coloring Book, special Origami Paper, Christmas Flower by David Martinez, Santa Star by Katsuhisa Yamada and my Christmas is a Time for Love design and diagram.

Things I sent out.
I enjoy surprises so surely I will be signing up again for this years Christmas gift exchange.  You should too!

- 0 -

No comments:

Post a Comment


Get Flower Effect