Thursday, November 7, 2013

Origami Creations - Merry Christ-METTE to All!

I have seen so many nice origami Christmas tree pictures and diagrams in the web.  Most of them are modular origami designs.  

I plan to create one for my family but seem like time is not on my side.  So, I decided to improvise and use my lovely and colorful Mette rings.

Now, this is our Christmas Tree.

Our colorful christmas tree


Mette rings are a joy to make.  It is designed by Mette Pederson and the one I made is the so called 3 dimensional mette rings.  These are easy to make and fun to play with colors.  You will need 12 pieces to form the ring.

I have searched for a tutorial in the web but found nothing so I created one here.

 

Looking forward to a wonderful and fun-filled Christmas 2013.

- 0 -

More info:


No comments:

Post a Comment


Get Flower Effect