Saturday, December 7, 2013

Origami Design - Baby Wolly Mammoth Elephant (長毛象寶寶)

I have written about elephants being commonly used as an origami model due to their distinctive looks - trunks, flappy ears and their big size.  Out of the blue, I have decided to make one for myself.

Here is what I have made:









I call this the Baby Wolly Mammoth (elephant).  I made it stand on its front legs to add a bit of movement.  This animal can be seen in the famous animation movie "Ice Age" and her character name is Peaches.  Below is the image of Peaches with friends.




Do  you see any resemblance?  Hope so ...

Once I get to have the time, I'll prepare origami diagrams and video tutorials to share it with the world!

Have a great weekend!

- 0 -

More info:



No comments:

Post a Comment


Get Flower Effect