Thursday, December 19, 2013

Christmas is the time for Love and Great sights - Hong Kong 2013 (香港)

Christmas is a big celebration in Hong Kong and you will surely be spoiled and surprised by the many activities and extravagant decorations around town.

Around my area in Causeway bay, I was delighted to see a huge christmas tree in the shape of a fashion designers' dummy.  



Hysan Place, Causeway Bay by Onstage


A closer look at  how the tree is dressed ... 

O La La


Also, I was able to see a really REAL ballgown.


Unquestionably beautiful BALL gown


And, not to be bettered, a lovely flowery party dress.


Looks and smells good too!


I was also fortunate enough to have a visitor from the US and had to picked them up at the Check Lap Kok Airport.  There I saw the Bling Christmas tree.


Swarovski Christmas Bling Tree



There is so much to see and I took a lot of photo memoirs which I decided to make a short video instead.  Here it is:





Hope you enjoyed it.  Happy Holidays!

- 0 -


No comments:

Post a Comment


Get Flower Effect