Thursday, January 30, 2014

Origami Design / Creation - Simple Heart over Heart Origami

Saw a lot of origami heart pieces being displayed for Valentines day so I tried to design one for myself.  The first rule is that it should be something simple and heart shaped.  

So, I started doodling and came up with this:



 


I call it "Heart over heart".  A small heart on top of a bigger one ... I likened it to be a "Husband and wife", a "Parent and a son/daughter".  I checked the internet for anything like this design but wasn't able to find one so I believe that this is either too easy or a traditional model that nobody really folded.  To me, it is a great origami piece!

This model can be used for:

A bookmark


Or for something as daring as a ...


Love Note


For everyone's enjoyment, I created a tutorial video below:




Hope you like it ... have a great day!

- 0 -

No comments:

Post a Comment


Get Flower Effect