Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Recap Best Moments in Instagram 2013

I have had an Instagram account just late last year as I am quite interested in taking photos.  Or rather, pushed to take pictures and videos for the family for keepsake. 

Since then, I was always towing the family's electronic gadgets.  Fortunately, things are getting more lighter and convenient so I no longer need to be burden with the heavy stuff.

I noted a nice video made by Statigram when you have an Instagram account.  Quite refreshing to see what I have done for the year inspite of the very dismal number of likes :o).  Nevertheless, it was fun, fun, fun and great memories...

Here is my best moments video ...




If you have an Instagram account, do go and try it.  More details can be found here.

Have a  nice day!

- 0 -

No comments:

Post a Comment


Get Flower Effect