Monday, January 13, 2014

Origami Designs / Creations - Simple 3D Horse Head

Quite impressed with the models submitted in the simple origami contest for the Lunar New Year 2014.

As I seem to have the momentum for creating more origami designs, I was able to come up with another one.  

This is plainly a horse head model and below is what I have submitted.




This model takes only 12 folds to make but requires a lot of pinch markings due to its 3D boxy form.  Very simple piece yet it gives a playful feeling which I believe exudes the real essence of making origami!  Fun, fun, fun!

Additional photos for your enjoyment.

Clearer photo of the 3D Horse Head.


Horses in a cup with fireworks :o).


Let me make a video tutorial on this for your enjoyment.  

Hope you like them.  Have a nice day!

- 0 -

No comments:

Post a Comment


Get Flower Effect