Saturday, March 15, 2014

Origami Creations - Asiatic Elephant by Kamiya Satoshi

It is very nice to have joined a group with regular folding challenges.  At least, I am able to occupy my time with something I enjoy doing without having to think too hard of what model to fold next.  Furthermore, the models chosen are quite interesting with very clever folding sequences.

The chosen piece for this paper challenge was the Asiatic Elephant by Satoshi Kamiya.  He is one of the most advanced origami master from Japan who has created mostly complex models.  Check his wiki below for more details.

Now, here is my creation:


Nice and lovely shaping


I used copy paper to do this fold so it was a bit difficult to do.  I would love to do this again with better quality paper.  

Added some more photos using some of my elephant figure collections.

With a baby elephant made from Jade stone

With Dumbo


Have a great weekend!

- 0 -

More Info:



No comments:

Post a Comment


Get Flower Effect