Monday, March 10, 2014

Origami Creations - Simple Military Tank by Charles Esseltine

The playful child in me kicked in when I saw the military tank model of Charles Esseltine.  To me, he is the origamist very much well known for his car (VW bug) model.  This brought back fond memories of my addiction to this very cute model.  Other than the car, he does have a lot of wonderful designs readily available from the internet.

Fortunate that he has generously shared step fold instruction for this new model here.  

Below is my rendition.



I had some difficulty on some of the steps and had to tweak a little bit to match the photos.  But it is nice to know that Mr. Charles Esseltine gave my finished product an approval with kind comments on my photo background.  Way to go!

Time to make the little boys happy!  Have a great week!

- 0 -


No comments:

Post a Comment


Get Flower Effect