Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Origami Designs/Creations - Femininity and the Princess with a Stick

Femininity is the theme for the challenge and I have a week left to make up something.

Lucky to receive inspiration from my wife as she talks about the little kids in her school and the troubles she encounter when sending them to the toilet.  Eureka!

Here is my entry:


It's a signage for the little girls toilet or for your little princess bedroom.  It can also serve as a badge.  Aside from posting it on the door, you can make it stand-up on a table too.


Making the arms and the head was a big challenge but still quite satisfied on how it turned out.  I got my daughter's opinion and she sees a girl holding a stick to defend herself.  Hahahha ... at least I got the girl right and "No Entry" or else you'll be dealt with a big stick :o).

Enjoy your week!

- 0 -

No comments:

Post a Comment


Get Flower Effect